1 of 26
|Klasse||Racer/ Cruiser Segelboote|
|Rumpfmaterial||GFK / Fiberglass / Polyester|
|Angeboten von||Asia Yacht Services Limited|
The Swan 54 model continues to be built at Nautor. For anyone not willing to wait for delivery of a new Swan 54, here is your perfect opportunity to own one immediately. Delivered in 2019, STAR TRAVEL has a carbon mast, "V" boom, generator, air-conditioning and is otherwise fully equipped for any kind of sailing whether short handed, family cruising, short distance, long distance and all with the spectacular performance and exceptional comfort one expects of a Swan. She is hardly used.
1. Swimming ladder integrated into the transom with a dedicated opening, well designed
2. Engine throttle: new model, more premium feel and in line with the cruising purpose of the boat
3. Re-designed anchor locker with more space for optional additional chain and a proper top
4. New solution for chain access below deck, with preventer for water flow
5. Added stainless steel hand hold on the upper part of the pedestals
6. Aft guest cabin: floor in one level, without any step
7. Port guest cabin amidship: increased width of the bed (not for opt centerboard keel solution)
8. Enhanced access to engine with one single larger panel on port cabin
9. Less intrusive door handles to enhance the space in the passages
10. New Fusion stereo with remote bluetooth connection
Bluewater sailing is a concept that encompasses a world of open spaces, far horizons and long distance cruising: in this sense, the Swan 54 is a pure bluewater cruiser. She is conceived to be the perfect boat for extensive living on board, to enjoy the best cruising locations all over the World. The moderate displacement hull and high performance lead keel give the Swan 54 a particularly stable and smooth motion in a seaway. She is fast and powerful in every condition, giving a full sense of safety at the same time. In addition, the high aspect ratio of the rudder provides impressive control, increasing the pleasure of helming. The contained freeboard and deep V hull, ensures smooth sailing in rough conditions and enhance stability at anchor or when manouvering in windy conditions. Sailing on the Swan 54 is a pure joy: cockpit ergonomics and deck gear organization are designed to offer always the most comfortable and well protected position, allowing the helmsman to control every trim in complete autonomy. If your favourite cruising area has shallow waters, the Swan 54 is also available with variable draught (1.40 to 3.70 metres), with an efficient daggerboard and twin rudders. Beautiful, fast, comfortable, laden with clever features and details to enjoy the sea and the environment, she is a yacht for life, to love and to be proud of.