1 of 32
|Rumpfmaterial||GFK / Fiberglass / Polyester|
|Angeboten von||Spice Yacht Srl|
PRINCESS S65 Year 2017
Hydraulic FIN stabilizers (working also on anchor from generator) and hydraulic stern and bow truster
We invite you to purchase a yacht that will satisfy the most demanding needs of any luxury
water recreation enthusiast - Princess S65!
This yacht stands out for its modern design, excellent nautical properties, high quality of
workmanship, and functional solutions. It features a garage that can accommodate a Williams
325 turbojet (currently equipped*) and a hydraulic platform with a jet-ski mount (also currently
equipped*), a spacious and perfectly illuminated salon, and large, airconditioned, comfortable
cabins that ensure a comfortable stay.
Yacht has been specially equipped for comfortable private use by its owner. It has never been
chartered, stored ashore during winter, regularly serviced by authorized services, and operated
by a single permanent crew.
Ready For Inspection & Survey
|Frischwassertank||1 x 726.8 l ()|
|Kraftstofftank||1 x 3414.44 l ()|
|Windgeschwindigkeit und -richtung||✓|
Two MAN V12 1400 horsepower engines
- Third control station in the cockpit + Yacht Controller - a pilot for controlling engines, thrusters, and anchor winch.
- Cummins Onan 19kW generator (the largest available model for this yacht)
- Additional engine room soundproofing
- Hydraulic garage door and lowered stern platform (up to 500kg) with two swim ladders.
- Hydraulic gangway
- Electric aft winches
- 40kg inox anchor - made of stainless steel with additional chain - a total of 80 m of anchor chain ( chain re-galvanized in 2022!)
- Tropical version air conditioning with heating
- Skippers cabin with separate bathroom and air conditioning.
- Water installation with direct supply to the boat from the quay with pressure regulation, water filtering, and softener. Tank filling control from the remote.
- Idromar desalinator 130l/h
- Electric AC cable glendening (winch) and the possibility of working on one AC cable
- Increased number of batteries (new AGM batteries replaced in 2022!) with 24/230V inverter powering all AC sockets (universal sockets)
- Spare main propellers - a set of two!
- Raymarine navigation equipment, including: Four Raymarine e165 plotters - 15.4", autopilot, VHF, AIS, NAVTEX, Color radar 4kw SHD 48", Weather Station (anemometer, barometer, and thermometer) Raymarine T350 Thermal infrared camera and Raymarine CAM200 camera monitoring the stern platform
- Hull painted in metallic silver
- Hydraulic folding bimini top with lighting
- Premium audio/TV system - 2xTV, Harman Kardon 5.1 audio, Fusion, decoders, and KVH6 satellite TV system with an additional dome.
- Dishwasher, oven, heating plate
- 2x fridge, drink cooler, ice maker
- Upgraded wood and leather finishes in many places inside
- Teak finishes on the entire deck
- Electrically opening roof in the salon
- Electrically opening awning in the cockpit (with side curtains for sun protection)
- Additional water connections on deck for cleaning
- Underwater lights (two colors) - Quattro
- Mooring lights on the stern + searchlight on the mast for night docking
- Additional heating from engine for front windshield and water calorifer
- Additional shelves in the engine room and storage pockets
- Enlarged table in the salon with electric height adjustment
- Electrically combined single/double bed in the right cabin
- Wooden table on the bow
- And many more...
This yacht has been specially equipped for comfortable private use by its owner. It has never been chartered, stored ashore during winter, regularly serviced by authorized services, and operated by a single permanent crew.
Prepared for the 2023 season:
- Annual engines and generator maintenance (by authorized service), antifouling, anode replacement, and hull/superstructure polishing with ceramic/UV protection and Semco-protected teak.
- Complete safety equipment (all inspections up to date)
- Radio permit, safety card, and PRS - valid until 2027.
There’s an undeniable presence about the all-new S65, with her slender streamlined form that somehow also exudes a predatory air. A lightweight deep-V hull delivers on this promise with breathtaking agility up to 38 knots. When at anchor, peacefulness descends onto her generous well-appointed deck areas, whilst her hydraulic bathing platform and 3.3m tender garage become the perfect base for watersports. Her spacious interior accommodates up to eight guests across four state rooms, three of which are en suite.
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.