2011 Bray Yacht Designs Houseboat
Halton Offshore 65
Huge Price Reduction, now selling for USD $595,000
One of two owner-built long-distance passage-makers constructed in Singapore in 2011 and finished in steel. Meticulously engineered to the highest standards and powered by single Steyr SE 306J38 with only 72 hours and a separate unit to power the hydraulics. Fore and aft thrusters combine to make docking more manageable. For the past 8 years has been used as the owner’s primary residence with occasional forays out to the islands. A spacious and well maintained liveaboard with ample room for a growing family.
- Low engine hours, under 100
- Solid steel construction
- Walk-in engine room
- Fully furnished with domestic appliances
- Comes with tender and outboard motor
- Ready for long distance-making
- Comfortable liveaboard with option to live in Sentosa One15 marina
- 3000 Nautical Mile range
Visit our Sentosa office to arrange a viewing today!